1. Jesus clearly stated that He came, "to seek and to save that which was lost."Luke 19:10
2. Paul reiterated this point and said "that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners…"1 Timothy 1:15
3. Every person is a sinner that is separated from God by wicked works, but can be reconciled to God through the payment that Jesus Christ made on the cross for sin. Colossians 1:21-22
4. How will be people hear the message of Christ's payment for sin and His glorious resurrection?
Will Christ speak it to them?
• Christ has ascended into heaven and Paul said, "Though we have known Christ after the flesh, "yet now henceforth know we him no more."2 Corinthians 5:16
5. God has given to us (the local church) the ministry of reconciliation. We are ambassadors for Christ. We represent Him on this earth to those who are lost and ...full